Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Saturday, February 19, 2005
 
YMCA
I've been so busy this week and haven't been on the computer a lot, There is also not a lot to write about, but the weekend is finally here, and it's a long weekend due to Presidents' Day. Yay!

One interesting thing I found out about blogger is that when you make a new entry, you can pick any date and time you want, so it is easy to manufacture a "retrospective" memory. I suppose I could suddenly remember something that happened at 3:17 am on Dec 19, 1995, and go to blogger and write it down. It's a cool thing to be able to do, but it can make things artificial as people can make up all kinds of stories, not only for today but also in the past. I was kidnapped by an alien...

With one more day to go this week, my pedometer is showing 42K, so I'm averaging 7K steps a day. I am doing one additional thing to bring my daily average up from 6K. I work on the 2nd floor, so at lunch time, I walk down to the 1st floor, then up the stairs to the 6th (top) floor, then back down to 1st and up to 2nd again. That gives me 400 steps. I can do that and feel very slightly flushed but I am not out of breath, so I feel pretty good about my health, but I need to do even more to get the daily 10K. Like get a job in a skyscraper. Ughh.

They didn't play YMCA in the cafeteria yesterday. Not even the Village People. In fact, no music at all. It must be that someone from the cafeteria staff read my blogger and decided to stop the music. If that's the case, read this: How about better and cheaper food, less grease and fat in fried food, hot dogs every day, closing time later than 1:30 pm? And free bottled water too? Please please please.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top