Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Monday, November 28, 2005
 
International Junk
I never knew what foreign spam was like, until today. I received the following email from a Denmark address, and now I need someone to translate it. From the message, I would guess that Danish is remarkably similar to English, but not quite the same. I hope their spam has less sodium, and their enhancements have the same power to "renovate between whiles." Please underquote me, I think I'd like that.


Hello,
We acknowledge you for being our customer. Thus, we put wise you of information and renovates between whiles. On the basis of our records it seems probable that you'd like to see a refill. We feel hopeful to underquote you once more a meds' great suite, high-class service and products. If it is all right with you and you plan to make an order or to look over our specials and price-list, please follow the link: [link deleted]

In good faith,
Sale support department

Comments:
Hello,
Please to want to sell you Floo Bees for less much than international price of $19.99 if my cousin you help please take the Nigerian money from only $28,000,000. Please to send account bank information?
 
Hey WoofWoof, come check out my blog and listen to me while because my mom didn't feed me fast enough!
 
John,
He he you and your Fl0o Bees. I've been offered software, hardware and medicine, but never Floo Bees. Where do I sign up?

Indy,
Great speech. As good as the Gettysburg Address in dogspeak.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top