Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Monday, July 04, 2005
 
Layout back to normal
It took me an hour and many attempts to fix the blog and even now it doesn't make much sense. But the blog format is now back to the way it should be. I am so relieved because I really wasn't interested in trying a new format anytime soon. The problem came out of nowhere and now is gone just as mysteriously. I also cleaned up some of the obsolete links. Gone is the terror alert flag, which showed no sign of ever changing from yellow. Bye Bert. Good luck in fighting the terrorists. Thank you all for your patience.
Comments:
Congrats. It looks much better now. I was getting tired of rolling the mouse scroll wheel. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top