Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Sunday, June 05, 2005
 
Bow wow wow
KTF Corporation, South Korea's second largest mobile phone operator, has announced a service that enables dog owners to interpret the sounds of their pets. The users first connect to the Internet with their cell phones and register information such as the breed and age. They then let their dogs talk into the phones, and wait for the phones to analyze the voiceprint of the dogs and return with text message translations such as "I love you," "I am upset," or "Play with me." The service also works in the opposite direction, translating basic typed messages into dog sounds. Each call costs 20 cents after an initial $1 software downloading fee.

This is a great idea to improve communications between dog and man but it seems unnecessarily complicated. In the U.S, we just let dogs blog, but maybe that's just me...



Comments:
See, now that would be nice so I could convince my husky-cocker spanial mix to not chew up *everything* we own . . .
Currently it's:
Me: no.
Her: wag.
 
It works very well to my dog for playback.
 
Very nice dog picture.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top