Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Saturday, March 19, 2005
 
Liquid cheese
We went to a farewell lunch for a colleague yesterday, at a Mexican restaurant. I ordered a gourmet wrap, but they mistakenly gave me a burrito instead. Since we were running late, I stayed with the burrito. Another colleague who is from Israel looked at my burrito, then looked at what everyone else was getting, and marveled at how many ways they can prepare dishes with basically just three things: shredded chicken, tortilla wraps and "liquid cheese". He forgot to mention globs and globs of sour cream. I was so full last night that all I are for dinner was a pear. I woke up this morning and still feel little chickens swimming in liquid cheese inside of me.

Our usual farewell lunch place is a Chinese restaurant, and I often laugh at our lack of imagination. But one good thing about the Chinese is that they don't understand liquid cheese.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top