Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Monday, February 21, 2005
 
"Tour du Lake"
I went around the lake today. It was more like a brisk walk, and I wasn't pushing it into a real jog. The rain had stopped, and it was nice and cool. The bugs haven't come out yet like they do in summer. The distance markers along the pathways indicate that one complete walk around is 3 miles, and the pedometer says 5K steps, which is just below the number of steps I normally take per day. It then occurred to me how sedentary I have become, that in all of my daily activities I manage only a total of 3 miles, maybe a little more. One simple walk around the lake. Sheesh...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top