Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Sunday, February 13, 2005
 
The toughest exercise
I am so proud of myself. I got up early today and was done with my bike exercise by 8 am. My legs were sore yesterday from the heavy leg press I did on Thursday night, so I didn't get on the bike until 5 pm yesterday, and then did another 32 min again this morning. I was exhausted. Half-way through it, I needed to pee so bad but didn't want to interrupt the exercise, so I just hung in there until the end. It took every bit of concentration I had.

This is my first blog. I've been posting on xanga but wanted to come over to blogger to see how they compare. So far I've been impressed with blogger, although it has a distinctive look and feel, different from xanga. Much like google, which is a very good thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top