Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Monday, February 07, 2005
 
Superbowl XXXIX
OK, I'm blogging 2 for 2. We'll see how long this goes.

Today started like most Mondays, except it was cold and rainy to make things even more depressing. Despite that, I got up early and did a bunch of sit-ups before going to work. Work wasn't too bad. Before I went home, I took Greg's printer and set it up in my cube. It printed on the first trial too, so that was the highlight of the day. The printer is on the floor though. I need to find a milk crate to prop it up, but it's probably easier to get a milk crate than to get a printer.

I haven't decided yet whether to take Wednesday off for Chinese New Year. I am not even sure why that should even be a decision -- it should have been an easy yes.

One more thing. New England won the Superbowl yesterday so I was happy. I would have been OK with Philly winning too, but I think this was the better outcome. Half-time was boring with McCartney singing old Beatles tunes. This guy is like Dick Clark, is he ever going to retire? Godaddy.com had a great commercial to make up for the lack of wardrobe malfunction; I voted that my #1 commercial, but as usual they lost out to some beer commercial, probably something cute with a bear and a babe.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top