Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
 
New Year's Eve
Work went great today. A lot of things got done; we haven't fixed everything yet, but suddenly many of the problems that we have worked on for the past month are starting to make sense. That doesn't mean we know how to fix them, but at least we now know how we screwed things up in the first place.

I'll be working tomorrow, although it's Chinese New Year and I've thought about taking the day off. But I looked at the calendar before going home, and found that I have an interview scheduled at 4 pm. If I had known earlier, I would have declined or swapped my time slot with someone else. I'll try to do that early tomorrow so I can get out on time, but there is just no way I can get out of work completely. But I have always worked on Chinese New Year, so why break with that tradition now?

I got some pictures of Tet in Vietnam. Things are looking so modern over there now, especially in downtown Saigon. Even if they are just tourist pictures, that's impressive how progress there was.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top