Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Sunday, February 27, 2005
 
It's a jungle out there
I was on my exercise bike looking out at the backyard when suddenly I saw a squirrel run across on top of the fence. There are lots of squirrels in the area so that is not unexpected, but this one was being chased by a big gray cat, striped fluffy tail and all. A few seconds went by and the cat was running in the opposite direction, with the squirrel right behind it. What is this world coming to, when cats and squirrels are playing hard-to-get with each other? I was looking for but didn't see Pepe Le Pew though. I wouldn't be surprised if we have baby scatrrels this summer.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top