Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
 
It's hard to find a milk crate
Two weeks ago I picked up a printer from Greg's office when he left the company. I set it on the floor because I didn't want to lose desk space and I didn't have a printer stand. Ever since I have been on the lookout for a milk crate, but couldn't find one despite going to the cafeteria several times after hours. Once I found a little shelf table but it turned out to be too tall to go under the desk. Arghh. Tonight I was on my way out of the building when, lo and behold, there it was, the perfect printer stand that someone left in the hallway for trash -- just the right height, width, even color if that counts. That made me so happy. Yeah, it's been that kind of day, a Wednesday that felt just like a Monday.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top