Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Sunday, February 20, 2005
 
I was up early today because I wanted to get some work done and finish my exercise, all before 8 am. I still have a shot at that.

The main other thing for this morning is to clean the front yard and clear the gutters before the rain arrives this afternoon. I was outside yesterday during the rain and it looked like the drain chute got clogged and the rain water was overflowing the gutters - no big deal but I want to fix it before it gets worse. The forecast is for heavy rain tonight and again tomorrow, on a holiday Monday. Arghh... After several weeks of nice weather, we've had this storm front parked over California, and it's been raining hard just about every day since mid-February. I can't wait for spring.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top