Chin Yui Yat Sang (Theme song from the movie "The Killer" (1989) directed by John Woo) - Sally Yeh
If dogs could speak...
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
 
Bird Story
It was raining like crazy when I left for work this morning. There is a strip of grass next to the ramp to 880, and I couldn't believe my eyes, but there stood a white heron, a tall, elegant and sparkly white heron. Just like that, in the pouring rain next to the highway while cars were zooming by. I thought for a minute that someone was playing a prank and put a plastic bird there, but then I saw him turn his head up slightly to catch the raindrops. That really made my day. Some people stop and smell the roses, but I slowed down this morning to look at a pretty bird.
Comments:
Nice story.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Back to Top